Shipping Info & Policies
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. We do not sell our mailing lists or share your personal information with anyone. The information you provide will only be used to process your order and, if requested, to send email updates.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard. We offer secure online ordering through our shopping cart; however, if you would rather not give your credit card information online, please call us at 678-413-1611, Tuesday through Saturday, 9:30am - 6:00pm Eastern Time.
- If you prefer, you may send payment by personal check or postal money order. Your order will be shipped after payment is received and cleared.
Sweet Home Quilt Co.
1004 Green St SW
Conyers, GA 30012
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- To receive confirmation of your order, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order.
Coupon discounts do not apply to merchandise already at sale prices.
Shipping & Handling
- Most packages are shipped via US Postal Service Priority mail unless requested otherwise (additional charges will apply if applicable.) We will ship your items within one business day whenever possible. If an item is out of stock you will be notified and we will ship it as soon as possible.
- Shipping charges shown when you place your order are an estimate of the actual fees. Shipping charges may be adjusted based on the physical size of your order. If you are ordering a single 6 x 9 pattern your shipping fee will be $3 (domestic) or $6 (international). If you wish to be notified of exact charges prior to shipment, please make your request in the "Comments" section of the shopping cart.
- We are always happy to accommodate special requests for more immediate delivery (such as Next Day delivery) and will charge actual fees. Just include your request in the "Comments" section of the shopping cart.
- Local customers may pick up orders placed online. Indicate "pick up" in the "Comments" section. Your order will be ready after 12 noon the next business day.
- If you have any questions about shipping charges, please call us at 678-413-1611 or email email@example.com.
Domestic Shipping & Handling Fees
Minimum shipping charge is $3.00 (domestic) and $6.00 (international).
- Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
- A $5.60 flat-rate envelope will usually hold up to 5 yards of regular fabric.
- A $5.80 flat-rate small box will be used for bulky items when possible
- A $12.35 flat-rate medium box will usually hold up to 10 yards of regular fabric.
- A $16.85 flat-rate large box will be used when necessary depending on the size of the order.
- Insurance is not added unless requested in the "Comments" section of the shopping cart. The additional charge will be added to your invoice.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen merchandise. If you opt to purchase insurance, we will refund the order charges, less initial shipping charges, or replace the items if still available. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges in any case.
- We offer FREE shipping on all US orders of $250.00 or more.
- Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail International unless otherwise requested (additional charges may apply). Allow minimum of 6-10 business days for international delivery.
- Postage for envelopes and small flat-rate boxes is $19.95 to Canada; $23.95 to all other countries. Envelopes will usually hold up to 5 yards of regular fabric.
- Postage for flat rate medium boxes is $40.95 to Canada; $59.95 to other countries. Medium boxes will usually hold up to 10 yards of regular fabric.
- Postage for flat rate large boxes is $53.95 to Canada; $77.95 to other countries. Large boxes will be used for orders of more than 10 yards of regular fabric.
- We will not be responsible for the receipt of international shipping. If a customer wants tracking or insurance the request must be noted in the 'Comments' section of the shopping cart; additional charges will apply. If tracking or insurance is purchased and the package is not received, we will assist in the tracking request through our local post office, but we will not be responsible for the receipt of the package.
- No returns on international orders.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen merchandise.
- Any customs, duties or taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
Refunds & Returns
- We will happily replace any merchandise which was sent in error or has a manufacturer's defect, provided the merchandise is returned to us in the original condition.
- Fabric may be returned if flawed (before washing). We cannot accept the return of fabric that has been washed, cut, smells of cigarettes or other odors, or fabric with pet hair.
- We cannot refund books, patterns, block of the months, quilt kits, or any opened pre-packaged items.
- Insurance and shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer pays return shipping.
- All returns must include a Sweet Home Quilt Co. shipping receipt and be returned within 30 days of purchase. Item must be in saleable condition. Do not return any item without first obtaining authorization. Your credit card will be credited for the returned item only minus shipping fees.
- Sales of clearance merchandise are final. No returns will be accepted on these items.
- All International sales are final. No returns or refunds on international orders.
Block of the Month
When you register for any of our Block of the Month programs, it is understood that you are registering for the entire program. We will abide by this policy and prepare a kit for you each month with the understanding that you will remain in the program for the duration.
We require a credit card number on file and will charge your card each month for the monthly cost of your program plus shipping fees. Programs vary, please read each program for length of program and associated shipping costs. Block of the Month registration fees are non-refundable.
Shipping Rates for Block of the Month Programs:
All block of the month kits are sent via Priority Mail, rates are as follows:
US - $5.15 per month
Canada/Mexico - $12.95 per month
International - $16.95 per month
If you are a local customer, you may pick up your blocks at the shop to save shipping costs. Please let us know in the comments section during checkout. Monthly blocks will be available on the date specified for each program.
Fabrics are sold by the yard; our minimum cut is 1/2 yard (.5) unless otherwise indicated. Sale fabrics are minimum 1 yard cuts.
There are no refunds for cancellations of special events less than two weeks prior to any special event including retreats and national instructor events. Some events may have an earlier "no refunds after" date, please review this information before signing up for any event.
Orders placed from within the state of Georgia will have 7.0% sales tax added. International orders (outside the US) may be subject to customs duties and taxes.
Take advantage of our online Wish List and be sure to get exactly the gifts you want! Send a hint with your Sweet Home Quilt Co. Wish List to your friends and family. Or use our Wish List as a way to keep track of your favorites for future shopping! Our Wish List is easy to use. Just select your items into the shopping cart, then select "Create and email a wish list" and enter your email address and the email address of the person to whom you want to send your hint. The contents of your cart will be saved with a Wish List ID Number that will then be emailed to both of you. Retrieve the contents of the Wish List by clicking the link in the email to return to the website, enter the Wish List ID from your email in the box provided, and Check Out to finalize the purchase. Please note, you will need to save the email with the link and Wish List ID to be able to retrieve your Wish List at a later date. It's that easy!