I have closed the shop early this afternoon due to the weather conditions. I will make the decision on Saturday’s opening tomorrow morning when I see the weather conditions. If you planned to visit us on Saturday, Feb. 13, please call before you make the trip.
Now, I’m going home to play in the snow with my grandies! If it is snowing where you are, GO PLAY!